Friday 14 June 2013

the lovers

the past few years
i have created a beautiful love story
dreamy, impossible love that
crosses oceans
like a Chagall painting....steeped in nostalgia
amazing beauty and colour
it has taken me on amazing adventures
and given me great treasures
a beautiful, sacred thing...

this love story, like all good things
has ended
the biggest chapter is over
I am currently on the
first page of an entire new book
that I know not where it will go...
but I am the artist, I create it
I design and write the story...

Although a tough time
it is somewhat exciting
to come back to the space of creation...
of colour and renewal...
destruction simply destroys...

7 comments:

  1. Hi honey. Keen to come by and explore. Mana wahine are we. Gondwana girls for life. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. the pull of what we love, to create, will always help us keep afloat. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. “I can always be distracted by love, but eventually I get horny for my creativity.”
    ― Gilda Radner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woah! I'm really loving the template/theme of this website. It's simple, уet effeсtive.
    A lot οf times it's difficult to get that "perfect balance" between superb usability and visual appeal. I must say you've dοne a еxcellent job with
    this. Additionally, the blog loaԁs νery quick for me
    on Firefox. Outstanding Βlog!

    Heгe is my website - Chatroulet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck on your next journey

    ReplyDelete